We are going to have a blast! First on the agenda, we have my little brother, Kevin, coming home from his mission this Friday. Then the next week, my brother Mark is getting married, followed by a cousin's homecoming in Tucson, a trip planned to see my grandmother in Northern California, our week long trip to Aruba (parent's timeshares ROCK!), and then of course time spent at Kevin's cabin up Cedar canyon, visiting the new little Miss Larson (Kevin's sister is having a baby girl in a few weeks!), and trips everywhere in between.
Unfortunately, the Bar does not finish in time for Kevin to join me in California for my brother's homecoming, so I am driving ahead tomorrow. Thankfully, my little sister, Stacie, was kind enough to fly out so she could help me drive back - you're the best, Stacie!
And of course, we had to take Stacie out to our patch of dirt...they've started plumbing!
Kevin thinking, "Only ONE WEEK LEFT until the Bar and then I'm FREE!"
2 comments:
WOW.. This is going to be one awesome trip for you guys! You deserve it though!
hay girl, it was so fun to see you! I just came across your Christmas letter and noticed the blog address. I'm so glad to now get the life up dates. Hope you guys enjoy your vacationing
Post a Comment