Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surprise!


+


=


4 comments:

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Wow! It looks like there's a LONG way to go, but that is so exciting! When will your house begin/ be finished? I want to go the same route whenever (sigh!) we get a house. That way you get to pick the colors, etc. Congrats Gradys!

Audrey said...

So you're building?? I didn't see a house in that picture.. Congrats you two!! I'm so jealous! I don't think a house is anywhere in our near future..

Andrea and Greg said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! What area of Dallas are you guys building? Good luck with the whole process :)

Crawford Family said...

Holy crap! You guys are going to have this huge ginormous house (note houses in background) and just the two of you or is there something else you also need to tell us? Congrats guys can't wait to come and stay in our guest bedroom you will surely have made up for us!!!