Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our New Love

Kevin and I have discovered Five Guys (super duper yummy hamburger restaurant chain) and now I know what I will be doing for the rest of my life - finding out how to get more burgers from Five Guys ! Do yourself a favor and drive to the nearest Five Guys and order a bacon cheeseburger with all of your favorite toppings (I like mine with sauteed onions, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, and mayo)...mmmmm

On our latest trip to Richmond for some cheesy burgery goodness...
Doesn't look like much, but I promise this stuff is like crack!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Yum!!! We definitely miss that place!

Will said...

They now have a Five Guys in SLC, so we'll have to all go there next time you guys are in town.

Emily Petty said...

5 guys are great hamburgers!

Sherry said...

I am totally addicted..meth has nothing on those burgers & fries. It is our favorite spot to stop after the temple..our treat for being obedient! LOL

Audrey said...

Clint and I totally went to Five Guys tonight... and I totally blogged about it! :)

Jessica and Reece said...

I just discovered one of these in Salt Lake! We haven't tried it yet though. We are waiting for you guys to come back and join us :)