Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Broken Bow + Hansens = So Much Fun!

Ever since we went to Broken Bow last summer, we have been dying to go back! Thankfully the Hansens love it there too! We planned a fun weekend away before Kevin's business trip and my trip home to California. Us gals took the kids up early and part way there we looked back and saw this:


Night time stories! 

On Saturday we rented a boat for some awesome tubing and wake boarding! I was feeling like death so I decided to stay home with Reagan, but everyone else had a blast and I got to enjoy their pictures!















While I did this:

We had a fun water fight planned and the daddies surprised the boys!

And s'mores to finish off a great night!


Unfortunately we had to leave the next day and so while we packed and cleaned up the house, the boys played a little baseball!


Such a great weekend!

No comments: