Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reagan at Four Months

Baby Sister is four months old!

A little bit about Reagan right now:

  • She is still amazing us with all she can do! She started rolling from her back to her tummy a few weeks ago but she isn't so great at rolling to her back.  
  • Sadly, yesterday she popped out her two bottom teeth. I will miss her little gummy mouth!
  • She giggles and is extremely ticklish around her chubby thighs
  • Speaking of chubby - this poor girl has to have special cream put in between her chin rolls to keep a rash away! (Let it be known that I use the word "chubby" as an endearment and to be honest, she isn't a "fat" baby and is completely proportional - Nana doesn't like it when I point out her chubs!)
  • This little stinker is not a great bottle taker - we are having some success with pumped milk with a fast flow latex nipple (instead of silicone) given while I am out of the room...we're working on it.
  • Since she's started teething she has stopped sleeping through the night...but I can't blame her when she is so cute! Plus she is a quick eater these days so I don't mind so much.
  • She likes to go a week in between poops just to keep us always guessing when the next blow out diaper will be! She really likes blow outs on the go!

Four Month Stats
Height: 26.5 inches (>98th%)
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz (95th%)

No comments: