Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 21, 2013

At the Zoo with Nana

Phew! This has been a crazy week! My mom came out for a fun visit and to help with our annual St. Patrick's Day party and I feel like I am still reeling from all the stuff we packed in! Trips to the store, Costco, Hobby Lobby, Joanns, Charming Charlie's (cutest accessory store ever!), the zoo, the park, taking Reagan for her 4 month check up, a dentist and a hair appt, and everywhere in between! We have been busy...and my house is still recovering!

Taking a bunch of kids to the zoo can be a little crazy, especially during spring break, but Colin had a great time seeing all the animals and making all their sounds (roar!).
See the elephants? Colin was so distracted by the water, rocks, and trees that I am not sure he saw them! "Mama! Water! Mama! Trees!"
Nana, cool, huh?
Adorable Sophie
Love these kiddos!
Our new friends, the Pelfreys
Reagan just going with it!

No comments: