Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, February 8, 2013

VDay At the Farm

We are blessed to have so many wonderful friends! We try to be social and do fun things, invite people over, plan and orchestrate lively events and outings, etc...but sometimes it is so nice to be invited to someone else's place and enjoy the fruits of their labors :)

Today was Colin's first Valentine's Day party and he loved it!  While Reagan slept in a tucked away spot, the kids did crafts, ate fruit and Nutella covered crepes, and played outside on my friend's extensive property...or as Colin calls it, their "farm."

Making "bot" (robot) valentines 

Can you see Colin?  I lost track of him at one point and found him under the play set playing in the sand box having the time of his life!

Later, when I lost track of him again (negligent parenting, I guess) I found here: 
Thanks, Camilla, for such a fun party!

No comments: