She is still sleeping in the laundry room for now, but I can't wait to move her upstairs to her adorable room (which will eventually be featured in its own post!)
At three months, Reagan is still running for best baby EVER! I don't want to jinx anything, but she has slept through the night four nights in a row. Yeah, I am pretty excited about that! She can also sleep anywhere, and has! I think she has crashed at most of our friends' houses already. Just swaddle her up and go!
(all bugged out!)
Reagan loves to coo when you look at her. Since the poor thing doesn't get a ton of attention when Colin is around, she makes all of her "mommy-time" count by being non-stop adorable.
Her sneezes still make me laugh! After her sneezes she makes a special cooing sound that just melts my heart. Reagan is growing like crazy and has moved in to her six month clothes, which means that we need to go shopping!




No comments:
Post a Comment