I cannot believe that my little girl is already two months old! Where did the time go? I am so totally in love with this little girl! She is so sweet and cuddly and just melts into my arms. She sleeps well, she eats well, and is generally happy and content. She is growing so much and I feel panicked that I am not documenting her life as much as Colin's. I just hope she doesn't feel like that one day!
Her little smiles and coos are just the cutest!
I love it when her eyes get all "bugged" out!
Possibly the cutest things she does is sneeze!
And of course she is cute when she's crying too! My favorite is when her bottom lip gets going and she acts like she's offended :) She makes really cute cat like cries.
Two Month Stats
24 inches (97th percentile)
12 lbs 2 oz (77th percentile)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (75th percentile)






No comments:
Post a Comment