Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Pictures!!

About a month ago we had family pictures done and despite the wind and the fact that we had to reschedule about 10 times because of Kevin's work, I think we got some keepers! 


Colin was actually quite cooperative...I think it was the fact that we let him run and pick as many bluebonnets as he wanted!




 Tickling Colin to get some smiles!


There's my boy!







I love this little boy! 
  

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Swiss Family said...

Very Cute!!!! Your little guy is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable and Leslie I LOVE your outfit!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Those are so cute! I'm a tad jealous that Colin behaves so well for pictures. After the cousin picture fiasco with Lydia, I'm not sure when I'll attempt professional shots again :)

Jessica and Reece said...

You are one HOTTTT mama! Love these photos. That boy of yours makes me swoon. Miss you!

Cindy said...

So cute! I love your outfit. You're so photogenic.