Getting Ready
Kevin was gone all week so my mom flew in to hang with me, play with Colin, help me with my Annual St. Patrick's Day Feast, and to help me with some home projects I have been planning.
The results of the decorating are "hidden" among the party pics!
(new family picture collage/accent wall!)
My awesome in laws were also in town for spring break and were a ton of help!
Pre-party play!
Loving baby Blake!
All week Colin has been doing this lip thing and I had to capture it!
New and old accessories!
We moved around some pictures and Kevin bought me a new temple painting that I love!
The Party
Kevin's cousins Andrea, Greg and "Pot of Gold" baby Scott!
How cute are their shirts? Andrea is quite crafty and sewed the shirts and they made little Scott a gold coin vest! They won the prize for best outfit, hands down!
They weren't the only ones decked out if St. Patty's Day gear! With a red headed Irish baby you have to go all out! My mom worked so hard on this costume and Colin looked SOOOO adorable!
He served as the official greeter for the party!
As always, we had some amazing treats brought by the attendees!
Despite all his efforts, Kevin didn't quite make it back in time for the party and requested lots of pictures!
Even though we had a babysitter upstairs for Colin and Dylan, Colin liked being part of the party (and hitting poor Scott with Andrea's iPhone...oops!)
Such a tired boy!
A Leprechaun Surprise!
Colin made a surprise appearance and helped complete our St. Patrick's Day surprise for Atticus! I think Colin had just as much fun as Atticus!
Filling up his pot of gold!
Finding his rainbow cake!!
We love you Atticus!
1 comment:
Colin's outfit is insanely adorable! I can't believe how much work that must have been for your mom!
The party looks like a smashing success.
I like the new wall color in the kitchen and the family photo collage is great!
Post a Comment