Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, January 6, 2012

Colin Narcissistic? Nah!

Do you remember the scene from  A Christmas Story where Randy thinks that the Dad is going to kill Ralphie and he hides in the cupboard?  If you don't, here it is to refresh your memory. (I love that she gives him a glass of milk and closes the cupboard again - classic!)

Anyway, Colin has discovered the perfect cabinet to hide in and play...no, he doesn't hide in there because he thinks his Dad is going to kill anyone (me?) - he just likes to go in and close the door on himself and play with the jump ropes that I leave in there for my niece, Kate. 



He also loves the washing machine in the laundry room...


I think it is because he can see himself and the clothes moving around all at the same time...he loves to kiss his reflection!



"There's my favorite guy!"

2 comments:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Oh! I miss you guys! It was so good seeing you all at Christmas.
Go ahead, Colin — be a narcissist. At this age it's adorable. Later on, we'll have to revisit that thought :)

Crawford Family said...

Hope his first birthday was fabulous!! Sooooooo wish we could have seen you. Um, pretty sure collin said he wanted to see his nations capital in the spring!