I was determined that we were going skiing no matter what this winter for the following reasons:
- First, we were in Utah where there exists such a thing as mountains and ski resorts
- Second, there was "snow" on the mountain
- Third, grandma was willing to watch the baby
- Fourth, I am not preggers...a must for skiing (especially since I fell twice on the first run, but I will attribute that to the ice!)!
So, Kevin and I went skiing despite the pathetic base (an exaggerated 19 in) and knowledge that it would probably be icy, rocky, and generally crunchy. It was all of the above, but when you don't live near a ski resort, you take what you can get!
After a few hours I was exhausted and sat out a run...my legs were jelly!
But that meant I could catch Kevin coming off the lift!
Snow = pooey
Weather = fantastic
Hanging out with my honey = the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment