Every year, the town of McKinney has a Christmas festival over the Thanksgiving break, and even though it was absolutely frigid, it was fun to get out and see a new part of Dallas with my parents!
"A Dickens of a Christmas" takes place in their historic downtown - so adorable!
They had a petting zoo, so we dragged Colin through, snapping pictures all the way!
Can you tell how excited he is?
Like I said, it was super cold so we had to keep the little guy warm!
My mom next to the little train we were too cold to wait for!
Where's Colin? Still bundled up!
Colin was cool as a cucumber with Santa and just checked him out!
He's still too young to be afraid of Santa, I guess!
I don't know what it is, but Colin can be strangely mellow sometimes. It was soooo cold and he didn't mind at all! He didn't cry or tug at his many layers, but just sat in his stroller calmly! In so many ways he is the opposite of Kevin and me - we are definitely NOT mellow!
These could have been cute Christmas card photos, if not for my triple chin!
1 comment:
The baby goat is adorable, your mom looks to young and hot, and I love the family "Christmas" photo!!! You DO NOT look like you have extra chins, promise!
Post a Comment