Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's My Birthday!

...and Kevin has left me alone with my presents with explicit instructions not to shake them or touch them in any way.


I am horrible with surprises and the suspense is killing me!

PS - Kevin wrapped them all by himself, which he reminded me several times, is not commonly done by husbands.

Thanks in advance for:
1) Remembering my birthday
2) Not counting my shopping in Utah as part of my birthday
3) Being super adorable and wrapping my presents
4) Planning on coming home early from work to spend the afternoon and evening with me
5) Pretending that you had no idea what to do for my birthday and then coming home with a truckload of them a day in advance just to add to the suspense!
6) Being an amazing husband!

Here's to being 26!!

7 comments:

Crawford Family said...

What a good hubby!! But then again it is Kevin, I would honestly expect no less from such a great guy.

Shannon said...

holy awesome! I can't wait to see what's inside those lovelies! Kevin is getting some serious husband points.

Wilkerson Weekly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LESLIE!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Now I want to know what was inside the gift wrap :)
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Mike said...

Yay, what a great guy! Hope you had a fantastic day!

Artis said...

So what amazing things did he surprise you with??????