Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cedar City...part 2

As I mentioned in the last post, we ate out a lot. Colin did really well and rather enjoyed the relative freedom of the restaurant high chair. You see, in his one at home, at Nana's, and at Grandma's, he is strapped in with each leg separated and then the tray set on top (we have the Fischer Price Space Saver high chair), offering little or no ability to change position. Not so, at a restaurant.

I seriously took my eyes off him for one second and he had turned like this:

He is such a funny kid! He loves to sit in the corner of things like the couch, his infant tub, etc. I guess this is one more place!

On Wednesday night, Kevin and I went and got a couples massage at the local massage therapy school (half the price!!) while Artis watched Colin...I arrived home to see this:

He totally didn't notice the foam animals on his head! And yes, Colin is grabbing himself...his favorite activity whenever his diaper comes off!

Such a cute sad face!

On Thursday we headed down to St. George and hung out with Lisa and Lydia at the Town Square splash pad.

Colin wasn't sure what to make of the waterfalls...

...or the splash pad!

But we had a lot of fun!


1 comment:

Jessica and Reece said...

OK, I love those bathtub pictures. SUCH a sweet little guy!