Amen! I told Casey that my one requirement for bearing children is that we HAD TO have a treadmill before I would get pregnant to ensure that I had the means to loose the weight. I used it 3-5 times a week while I was pregnant and I think I've used it 3-5 times post partum. Nursing truly sucks all of the fat off of your body give it about 4-5 months, if you can.
You're a Chapman. It will happen, and you will love it. :) My suggestion is to plan some kind of goal, like a 5K or a triathlon to work toward because then you have a reason you HAVE to exercise. Otherwise, it's really easy to make excuses. Good luck!
6 comments:
Baby weight! Yuck! Good luck, I'm still working on it too. It's just so hard to give up my cookies...
Come meet us in Bali!!!! Seriously DO IT. We can get a villa on the beach and just swim in the pool and kick it in the sand!
I'm already thinking about it, and I still have plenty to gain. Good luck, you'll do great!
I'm so proud of you guys. Hopefully it will inspire me to get back into my running regiment... it's been way too sporadic for too long.
Amen! I told Casey that my one requirement for bearing children is that we HAD TO have a treadmill before I would get pregnant to ensure that I had the means to loose the weight. I used it 3-5 times a week while I was pregnant and I think I've used it 3-5 times post partum. Nursing truly sucks all of the fat off of your body give it about 4-5 months, if you can.
You're a Chapman. It will happen, and you will love it. :) My suggestion is to plan some kind of goal, like a 5K or a triathlon to work toward because then you have a reason you HAVE to exercise. Otherwise, it's really easy to make excuses. Good luck!
Post a Comment