Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Pics

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! I just saw a preview of our recent family pictures and I am dying to see the rest! Check them out here

I was so worried about this shoot, but our photographer did a great job and Colin was amazing! I would highly recommend Stacie Eldredge for your next baby shoot if you are in the DFW area. She was easy to work with, was perfect with Colin, and didn't charge a ridiculous amount like some photogs in the area.

Anyway, hope y'all are doing well :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great! Did you do maternity shots as well?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Colin is CUUUUTE!!!! ANd I love the pictures... you guys look so good! Love and miss you cousin!

Kelly said...

So cute you guys! You can totally feel the love through the pics!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

They DO look great! Derek and I are thinking about possibly getting her to take ours when we come to Dallas next month. I will call you for details on what she charged etc.

Valerie said...

So cute! I wish I could meet him in person! You guys all look great!

Emily Petty said...

Beautiful!!