He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! You need to post more pictures and more details!! Your pictures look like he was a c-section?? I want to meet him so bad!
He's so beautiful. Good job, leslie.
How sweet!
I agree. That is a really great photo!
How precious!! So glad he's here finally and hope you're doing well, Leslie! ........and Daddy, of course.
Agreed! 100%!
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! You need to post more pictures and more details!! Your pictures look like he was a c-section?? I want to meet him so bad!
He's so beautiful. Good job, leslie.
How sweet!
I agree. That is a really great photo!
How precious!! So glad he's here finally and hope you're doing well, Leslie! ........and Daddy, of course.
Agreed! 100%!
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment