Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Month...

Yesterday was Colin's first "birthday"...that's right! Our little man is already a month old and is getting bigger by the day! We love our little man so much and are loving having him in our home.
He has a very strong neck :)
He's most likely pooping in this picture!



I think he's adorable when he cries!
Who doesn't love it when little babies stick their tongue out?
Too cute!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Oh! I never put it together that colin and jonah have the same birthday! Cool! Happy one month to both of them.

Shannon said...

It was lovely to meet him and see you guys! You're really doing so well--y'all are naturals!

Emily Petty said...

Congratulations!!! We somehow missed the announcement, so I'm sorry we're a month late - but he's adorable! I'm glad that everyone is doing so well!