Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 - A Big Year For Kevin

This has been a really big year for Kevin. I am just so proud of him and all he has accomplished and I wanted to post a few "highlight" pictures.

Kevin competed in New York for a Moot Court Competition

He trained for and finished his first half marathon.
Last Day of Law School


Law School graduation

First day of studying for the Bar
First day of work


Swearing In (this is the LAST step to becoming a lawyer!


Signing on our first house!

It's been a great year for you! I am so proud of all you've done!

4 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Congrats kevin all your hard work paid off! You totally deserve it!

Lindsey Bell said...

Congrats Kevin! And I love you guys' house! LOVE IT!

Cindy said...

All I can say is... so jealous and YAY for Kevin. :D

Emily Petty said...

Wow - that is a whole lot for one year - and what a fun way to chronicle it!