Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof

To celebrate my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, we all went to see Fiddler on the Roof at the Pantages in Hollywood. Chaim Topol, the original Tevye from the 1970's classic, was reprising his role for the last time (he has performed it over 2000 times!) and it was amazing!

He was very funny and delivered a performance that was fresh and highly entertaining...and might I add that even though he is now in his 70's, he still has quite the "stomp and shake" dance!

Before the show, we all went to dinner at an old steakhouse in LA called the Pacific Dining Car...I couldn't resist a picture in front of the cows!

Stacie wanted to join in the fun!

Topol's farewell performance led to a very long standing ovation...but he definitely deserved it!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that you wanted to take pictures in front of the cows. That is totally something I would do.

Bekah said...

looks like fun!

Karen said...

yeah yeah yeah... where are the Bridget and Holly pics???