I couldn't resist!
Here's the "pretty girl"
(with a FULL tray of food, I might add...yeah, some things were better "back in the day" - now airlines act like they're doing you a favor when they throw a bag of pretzels at you)
This boy just LOVES space!
Yeah, that's a monkey in a spacesuit behind me
In front of the Capital

We had been touring all day and we noticed these HUGE clouds rolling in. We took this shot literally seconds before a deluge! We were able to seek refuge in the Lincoln Memorial, but were, much to our chagrin, surrounded by busloads of really annoying (and quite loud) middle schoolers shouting the single refrain of "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring..." over and OVER again. We had to either get out of there or start murdering the children one by one, so we sent the boys to run to our car in the pouring rain and come back for us - they were very quick, I might add!

This boy just LOVES space!
We had been touring all day and we noticed these HUGE clouds rolling in. We took this shot literally seconds before a deluge! We were able to seek refuge in the Lincoln Memorial, but were, much to our chagrin, surrounded by busloads of really annoying (and quite loud) middle schoolers shouting the single refrain of "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring..." over and OVER again. We had to either get out of there or start murdering the children one by one, so we sent the boys to run to our car in the pouring rain and come back for us - they were very quick, I might add!
I love this man!

1 comment:
Man school groups in DC are the worst. When chris and I first went there on Vaca we kept running intot eh same group so finally we made one of them stop and we read were they were going next on their tour and made sure we did NOT go there! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment