Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Colonial Williamsburg with the Grady Clan

No trip to Williamsburg is complete without a visit to Colonial Williamsburg. No matter what time of year, CW (as the locals call it) is one of the most beautiful places to walk, think, and just enjoy the beautiful scenery. The Grady crew loved it!

Lovely Miss Karen in one of my favorite CW picture spots
They have the most beautiful gardens :)

This was the girls's shot (sans Kate)...I just love the flowers!


Karen and Mike in front of the Armory

Isn't there something so Colonial about dormers and moss on the roof?

Another one of my favotie spots!

My wonderful mother and father-in-law!
Father and Son (I love this shot!)
And of course, you must take a picture in the stocks!

1 comment:

Dani said...

well, THANK GOODNESS you got a picture in the stocks. I was waiting for it.