Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas in California

For Christmas this year we were fortunate enough to be able to see both of our families and to be there for my nephew Cody's baby blessing and the Annual Chapman Family Christmas Party. We had such a great time - I love my family, but I guess that goes without saying!

Me and my cousin/friend/college roommate Valerie chatting it up at the party
The cool table at the party! Left to right - My sister Stacie, her boyfriend Mitch, Kevin, Val, her husband Mike, my mom Jeanette, and my cousin's wife Milly

I had to get another picture with Val!

Me and my favorite nephew Cody :)

Four generations of Chapman men watching golf on Sunday afternoon


2 comments:

Lindsey Bell said...

You and Val look so good! So tiny!

Artis said...

Just checking in for the periodic update. Always fun to see what you've posted. It was so great to have you guys here! Kind of quiet now with everyone gone.