Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blog Insecurites

I have now spent HOURS searching online for a template I can live with...and I can now say that I love our little blog! I found a great template (the background of the one you see) but it was all in black and white and while I love the look, I wanted just a little more color....so, being the genius that I am (not really!) I manipulated the HTML code to bring in the light blue and you know what? I think it looks pretty great! I was so worried about the blog looking cute mostly because I have seen so many amazing blogs (all of yours!) and I have to keep up in cuteness. I have also noticed that many of you are quite amazing photographers (check out the Moon's blog for cute everyday shots - you are amazing Elizabeth!)...I guess I need to carry my camera around with me more. You all inspire me!

1 comment:

Nora said...

leslie: i know what you mean about beautiful every day pictures...i downloaded picasa ( a google program--it's free), and it's like a mini-photoshop, but free and SO much easier to use; i highly recommend it for making every day pictures look that much more beautiful:)