Summer evenings are the best, especially when Daddy comes home early!
Hanging at Rockwall Harbor
FHE at the pool
Milkshake Movie night
Rangers Game!
Such a tired baby...
These boys decided it was time for a swim! the next thing we knew, they had taken off their shorts and jumped in their undies!
I love seeing this smiling face!
"Mommy! Mommy!" - gets me every time!
This little girl loves to accessorize!
Playing Upwords with Mommy
(Colin's rules include filling the board and telling me what all the "words" spell)
Project Week
Last year my sister in law Leslie cross stitched this amazing picture and we finally got it framed and hung!
We had it on display for a while without a frame, but now I love getting to see it on the wall when I come in and out the door!
I have been wanting to make some sort of permanent To Do List and Menu chart and finally got around to it. I LOVE how it turned out! I bought the magnetic white board and then added the vinyl lettering (cut on my Silhouette) and used command strips to stick it on the fridge. So handy!
Our children's art gallery wall in the playroom
Father's Day
Colin loves having friends over and sometimes waits by the window to watch for their arrival.
My parents sent a Nothing Bundt cake for Kevin for Father's Day - yum!
I am so lucky to have Kevin! He is such an amazing father! He loves the kids and enjoys being involved in all aspects of their lives from diaper changes, to being silly with them, to bath time, to reading bedtime stories and just being there to hold them when they're scared. He is so good with them and I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment