Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Festivities

Christmas Sunday

I love these little cuties!



Christmas Eve

The Sharps came over for a lovely turkey dinner with all the trimmings that we all cooked together, followed by yummy dessert, balloon animals, games, and lots of fun conversation.
The cousins have so much fun together! 





Grandma reading "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"


Look at how much mommy and daughter look alike! So cute!

Kate was so sweet with Reagan! According to Kate: "Why do I need a doll when I have a real baby right here?"
Reagan loved the attention from her cool older cousin!

Christmas Day
We had a wonderful Christmas!
Santa came and left Kevin quite a long string!

Colin's string lead to a new scooter!


 Great minds think alike! Both grandma and the Sharps knew Colin would love tools!



After naps, we headed to the Sharps for the traditional Christmas morning breakfast of Christmas carol rolls and eggs and sausage followed by more eating and more eating!

We enjoyed hanging out, enjoying our presents, food, and playing games!






Kate spent much of her time walking with Reaggie!

No comments: