Let's play catch-up, shall we?
I often wake up to this little guy on my floor! He'll sneak in, make a bed with my comforter and fall back asleep. Sometimes I wake up to a little sneeze, a little face in my face (freaks me out every time!), or a tiny giggle...and sometimes it is a surprise in the morning! I love sleeping children!
And speaking of sleeping children, this one almost always has her bum in the air!
This November, we made a thankful tree and Colin's first leaf was pretty telling...
Overnight, we went from 80 degrees to 20! Since we knew the cold front was coming, we made sure to hit the park!
We had some friends over for a Thanksgiving craft that turned out adorable!
With the cold weather, we bundle up!
Kevin worked late and so we grabbed "Old BackDonalds" with friends...Colin watched TV from the top of the play place!
Colin was excited to meet Santa this year at Bass Pro and told him that he wanted a "Buzz Lightyear and a red car" (power wheels car)
No comments:
Post a Comment