It's done!!
Making the first cut:
...it only took six months!
Colin LOVES his tractor bed and gets very excited to play and sleep in it.
I am sooooo ridiculously proud of Kevin and what an amazing job he did!
From start to finish, he did it all (aside from the rare time Kevin needed my help in holding wood while he cut) and while it did take him six months, it is perfect!
I know Colin is going to enjoy it for years to come!
1 comment:
Way to go Kev! I absolutely love Chris (obviously) but I sooooo wish he loved building things. Though if he did the kids would probably never get to see him because I would have him in the garage every weekend ha! Lets just say the first thing I am buying when I get back to the states are a bunch of power tools! And we would LOVE to see you guys when ever works for you! Spring in Paris IS gorgeous! Miss you!
Post a Comment