While we were on vacation, Reagan turned seven months and I just can't believe how much she has grown! I weighed her the other day and she is 20.5 lbs and so tall!!! She is currently wearing anywhere between size 9 and 18 months!
Here's a little bit about Reaggie right now:
She's a big "crawling tease!"
She's been rocking, rolling, scooting, and even crawling backwards for over a month, and she still hasn't crawled forward yet!
She has eight teeth...EIGHT!!
She is eating really well and enjoys squash, peas, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, green beans, and bananas.
Reagan enjoys her baths and swimming (as long as the water isn't too cold)
Her hair is getting a tad longer (so hard to tell from the pictures) and I can't wait to be able to clip bows in her hair.
Her favorite toys are her blocks and her stacked rings.
She absolutely loves her brother and loves when he tries to make her laugh.
She is extremely smiley! She always smiles and is easy to laugh - she always gets my jokes :)
We love this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment