We decided to take a very last minute weekend away to celebrate the 4th and thought that the Hill Country area of San Antonio would be fun.
Of course, this meant a trip to The Salt Lick!
Colin LOVED his chopped beef and beans :)
But he wasn't so sure about the open fire pit where they cook all the delectable meats!
We had heard about how great the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort was and we were not disappointed!
It is the perfect family weekend getaway spot!
Exhibit 1:
The awesome lazy river!
We floated on this for hours every day! Colin loved it, especially when we gave him a water ball to play with!
Not only did they have great water features, but they had fun activities for all ages during the day, including all you can eat/make s'mores in the evenings!
I could have stood there all night with my stick making and eating s'mores, but somehow it didn't seem right to push the kids out of the way so "momma" could get her fix!
Colin wasn't sure what to make of the whole experience but loved staying up past his bedtime!
(matching swimsuits!!)
As I was taking all the pictures and didn't have Kevin take one of me, I thought I would include a self-portrait!
I really hope this picture just makes my belly look bigger than it is! I can still see my feet and I still fit in my regular pants/shorts, but this shot makes it look like I'm about to pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment