On Friday, Kevin's law firm, Gibson Dunn, was having an Easter Egg hunt and lunch for all the families.
This being Colin's first real Easter Egg hunt, I wasn't really sure if he would get it.
Oh, he got it all right!
But first we visited dada's office and Colin went straight for the window. He loved it!
and the Conference room window too!
Well, I wondered how a law firm was going to pull off an egg hunt and while it was definitely geared for young children, everyone really had a great time!
Get the egg...check!
Put in dada's bag...check!
I am so ready for the big leagues!
Enjoying lunch
Colin is going to pay the bills from now on!
Back to work!
2 comments:
That's adorable. I'm glad he picked up on egg hunting well. It does seem like a strangely formal setting for a kid-event. Glad it worked out well : )
Kevin and Colin are such 'twins'. (Except for the hair color, of course). :-) The first picture looking out the window, for example-- look at their left hands. They even have little mannerisms the same.
Post a Comment