Last week Baby Blake made his entrance into the world on his own terms. I'm sorry, Mom, you have a c-section scheduled? Well, I don't really care, I am ready NOW!
While his earlier than expected arrival resulted in a 1:00am dash to Arlington to pick up Kate and Dylan, after meeting this adorable little guy I couldn't hold it against him! He was just so sweet!
Kate is absolutely in love with her little brother and held him most of our visit to the hospital.
Dylan was a little less thrilled with new baby brother, but I think he is getting used to the idea :)
Playing in the windowsill
Well, I had the kiddos for three full days and instantly went from the mother of one to three. The kids were so good that we were able to have lots of fun!
We colored, blew bubbles, played, jumped rope, danced, watched movies, went to the park, played with chalk, braved the zoo, ate snacks constantly, and collapsed every night in sheer exhaustion!
Kate was a HUGE help with the boys! 14 and 22 months and all over the place all the time and usually in different directions!
Colin likes to run away...
Thankfully Dylan was there to keep him in line!
Such cute kids :)
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures!!! And we cannot even begin to properly express our gratitude for your help during this whole ordeal. We love you guys!!! You're an awesome mom/aunt!
You're amazing! And exhausted, I'm sure :) Still, it sounds like you guys had fun.
And I thought this was an announcement that you're pregnant with twins! Darn. :)
Thank you so much!!!!!
Don't know what they'd have done without you!
I thought you were pregnant with twins too! Hahaha. You're looking good.
Post a Comment