Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gettin' Crafty!

Spending Valentine's Day without my honey would have been a lot more depressing if I weren't surrounded by those that love me and my mini Valentine!

Nana making sugar cookies with Colin


While Kevin toiled and toiled in Moscow, I ate Vday candy, sugar cookies, a delicious dinner, and got to make a Vday craft with my bestie/cousin, Val!

Val wanted some sort of Vday craft and so my mom and I came up with these adorable blocks...it was truly a collaborative project!  If you put three great minds together, you can come up with some pretty cure stuff!

The mess:


Matching in purple! 

Ridiculously proud!

The finished product!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

OOH!!! I'm SOOO glad you did the little hearts on the L! They look sooo cute! And your stampage on the V is truly impressive. Thanks for a fun day, cuz! :) (and PS, I still want those pictures!!!)) ;)

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

What? You're not going to give us step by step instructions? They're super cute. I want to make some :)

Jessica and Reece said...

I LOVE you girls! Why don't we all live next door to each other??? WHY???

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Those turned out so cute! I have got to get more crafty. I joined pinterest, so maybe on I'm my way?...