Adorable! Enjoy how uncomfortably comfortable you are right now. It will only get worse. I wouldn't know though... I'm only guessing. :)
You look so cute! Thanks for the pic update. Love to see our grandchild in whatever form. :-)
You look great!! I love baby bump pictures.
Hooray! More than half-way there! You picked the best time to get pregnant because it only gets cooler as you get bigger and warmer. I felt that being pregnant in the fall must have been WAY better than in the summer. Way to plan :)
You look great! It was fun to chat with you tonight and have Kevin here in Germany. We'll have to have dinner with you here in person next time!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable! Enjoy how uncomfortably comfortable you are right now. It will only get worse. I wouldn't know though... I'm only guessing. :)
You look so cute! Thanks for the pic update. Love to see our grandchild in whatever form. :-)
You look great!! I love baby bump pictures.
Hooray! More than half-way there! You picked the best time to get pregnant because it only gets cooler as you get bigger and warmer. I felt that being pregnant in the fall must have been WAY better than in the summer. Way to plan :)
You look great! It was fun to chat with you tonight and have Kevin here in Germany. We'll have to have dinner with you here in person next time!
Post a Comment