Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, May 2, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Party Pictures...At Last!

I had the greatest intentions of taking pictures of all of my carefully and meticulously planned decorations, food, etc...but it didn't happen. The party started and then was going and then I remembered to snap some photos...so here they are!

We cleared out all of our living room furniture (there isn't much anyway!)
and had seating for 50 people. My mom had sent these great St. Patty's Day dishes and tablecloths and even made cute shamrocks for my centerpieces. I bought different candle holders and candles to add to the centerpieces and accented them with cute beads and candy. I used paper goods for the place settings, but bought pretty gold chargers to make it look a little more formal.

The Jacobs, Krista Hanvey and our awesome realtor Becky Bochniak.
The Walkers, Preeces, and the Farmers

Kevin's cousin Mike Bell and his wife Jessica (live here in Dallas) and Kevin's aunt and uncle Liz and Jim (live in Tyler, Texas)
It was quite the adventure cooking and serving for 50 people, but I think it was a success
(despite the fact that my cornbread muffins were as hard as a rock!) and we can't wait for next year's St. Patty's Day bash!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Holy smokes! I figured you'd have your annual St. Patty's Day dinner, but 50 people?!? You are a BRAVE woman, Les! I bet you all had lots of fun. Everything looked amazing!

HG said...

Man I miss that party! And we miss you guys here!

Karen said...

And we will be there for next year's bash! That is so exciting!

chrisyhains said...

Someday we will have to come out for the St. Patty's Day party. I can't believe you hosted 50 people!!! I get flushed and overworked if more than two are coming over! What a woman!!! We need to set up a phone date!