Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, December 7, 2009

Navajo Lake


9-17-09

Up Cedar Canyon is a beautiful cold, little lake called Navajo Lake. One day, Kevin and I took a drive up the windy highway and rented a canoe for a couple of hours to enjoy the serenity of the empty lake. It was unseasonably cold, but we still had a really fun time!


I just loved the reflection of the sky on the water!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow, this lake IS beautiful! I love the reflection too! The picture of you in the canoe is stunning.

Dani said...

gorgeous.
Thanks for your novel-writing tips. I will certainly keep them in mind. you might get a dedication at the front of the book.

Crawford Family said...

Okay seriously you can change the background of your blog but not update it. Chris and I are freakin out here give us some newsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! No response to the email... no updated blog... do we need to come to TX to make sure you are alive!