Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Skiing in Utah

One of my favorite things in the WHOLE WORLD is skiing! LOVE IT!! Kevin grew up on the slopes and is a really great skiier and what makes him even better is that he puts up with skiing with me! I am still learning and have become a pretty competent blue run skiier over the years of marriage, but one day I hope that I can beat him down the diamond runs without crying tumbling down the mountainside.
A beautiful day on the slopes!
Skiing is much more fun with friends and family!
Karen and Mike came with us and we had a blast! Kevin and Mike got to ski together on the black runs while Karen and I took it a little easier!

Waiting for the boys at the lodge :)

I can't wait for ski season next year!!

No comments: